- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- Southern California IOCDF Affiliate
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- Trichotillomania Learning Center (TLC)
- Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA)
- Peace of Mind Foundation
Books and Articles
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) Book List
- “In Search of the Elusive Behavior Therapist” by Fred Penzel, Ph.D.
- “Getting the Right Treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder” by Fred Penzel, Ph.D.
Useful Psychoeducational Resources
Latest News & Blog Updates
The OCD & Anxiety Program of Southern California team was present at the 22nd Annual OCD Conference hosted by the International OCD Foundation in Boston, from July 31- August 2. This year’s OCD Conference was very successful and broke an all time attendance record with almost 1,700 people attending or present. read more
Most people experience fears and worries throughout one’s childhood. Children commonly develop first fears as infants after being startled by a loud noise, while a fear of strangers commonly appears around six to eight months. read more